Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here's my #4 Challenge.

The layout had to be artsy and have "soul" journaling. Here's mine:
Credits: Papers and elements (swirl altered) - The Vintage Colors by MOI from Digital Crea; Wings - Cozy Cottage by Cinnamon Designs

Fonts: Susie's Hand
Waterfalls
Stamped DSG

Journaling: Seeing your sweet, smiling face everyday simply reminds me of how precious life is. I promise you that I will cherish every moment, for those moments pass so quickly. I will reflect how much joy you bring into my life. Every smile, every laugh melts my heart. I know that I do not want to miss a single moment of your life. I want to be around for it all. In knowing how precious your life is, I have also realized even more that mine is as well. So, my son, my biggest promise to you is that I will remember this lesson always and take care of myself so that you will always have me to lean on.

2 comments:

bevswebdesign said...

Beautiful LO. I love what you did with this. Very nice!

Sara said...

Very nice! I love your artsy swirl and the alpha you used! Plus super ADORABLE picture!