Saturday, January 17, 2009

Challenge 4 Artsy and soul journaling

I can't believe that is been 11 years sonce you were born. I can remeber it like it was yesturday. You were so small and precious. You were a happy baby and you are still a happy person. You are growing up so fast! Soon you will be a teenager, too soon. I can only pray that you will keep the Lord close to your heart throughout these trying years to come.

credits papers and alpha Boys World by Sweet Blossom Designs
ribbon Megan Farnow Whimical wonderland
frame Wild Cherry by Ginger Scraps
Flower Shabby Elegance by livia Y designs
butterfly and charm Antique Floral by Kay Jay
feather plasirhiver digital crea
bird Creative Victoria Designs
Flower and teacup Near the Wall by waterlo projects
flower LLNO AE Designs
font Giddyup Std

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE this! I might have to scraplift this one! Fantastic job!

bevswebdesign said...

This LO is awesome! Love what you did with the picture in the cup!!

Sara said...

This is a great LO! I love how you have the sketch and the wings and teacup!