Friday, February 6, 2009

Challenge #9

This time we had to have at least 2 generations pictured on our layout. I knew what I wanted to do with this one right away. A layout with pics of my mom and myself would work perfectly. When I was a kid, people would tell me I look just like my mother and I HATED it. It was during that "I'm going to pretend I don't have parents at all" stage. Now that I'm older and can recognize what a wonderful woman my mother is, I can embrace the fact that we look so much alike. So here is my layout.


Credits:
Serendipity by Lisa West
Lace ribbon - Holly Jolly Blog Train (Kez Creates)
Clock (altered) - Vintage Colors by Moi from Digi Crea

2 comments:

bevswebdesign said...

WOW, that is a beautiful LO! Great job!

Sara said...

How beautiful! I love that old clock and the pin in the pictures. Those pictures really do look a lot alike!